A dentist can also make me orthodontic treatment?

No, Orthodontic Treatment or Maxillary Orthopedic Treatment be performed by the Specialist in Orthodontics and Orthopedic Maxillary, who has done Postgraduate studies after finishing his studies in dentistry.

It’s a great decision to choose the ideal treatment, and it is very important to choose who is going to do, so always look for an Orthodontist member of theWorld Federation of Orthodontists and/or American Association of Orthodontist, these Guilds supports Orthodontists who have completed the respective studies specialty.